Information we may collect
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information about you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some of the services we provide, or you may not be able to achieve the intended effects of the relevant services.
Information you provide
When you register for an account or use our services, you provide us with relevant personal information, such as phone numbers, emails, or bank card numbers; The shared information you provide to other parties through our services, and the information stored when you use our services.
Your information shared by other parties
Shared information about you provided by other parties when using our services.
Your information we have obtained
We may collect the following information when you use the service: Log information refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies, web beacons or other means when you use our services, including: device or software information, such as your mobile device, web browser or used to access our services The configuration information provided by other programs, your IP address and the version and device identification code used by the mobile device; Information searched or browsed when using our services, such as web search terms you use, url addresses of social media pages you visit, and other information and content details you browse or request when you use our services; about what you have used Information about mobile applications (APP) and other software, and information about your use of such mobile applications and software; Information about your communication through our services, such as the account number you used to communicate with, and the communication time, data and duration; Location information refers to the information about your location collected when you turn on the device positioning function and use our location-based related services, including:
- When you use our service through a mobile device with positioning function, your geographic location information collected through GPS or WiFi;
- Real-time information including your geographic location provided by you or other users, such as your geographic location information contained in the account information you provide, shared information uploaded by you or others showing your current or historical geographic location, Geotag information contained in photos shared by you or others;
You can stop the collection of your geographic location information by turning off the positioning function. How we may use information We may use the information collected in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
- Provide you with services;
- When we provide services, it is used for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the products and services we provide to you;
- Help us design new services and improve our existing services; enable us to better understand how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, such as language settings, location settings, and personalized Help services and instructions, or respond to you and other users in other ways;
- Provide you with advertisements that are more relevant to you to replace commonly placed advertisements; evaluate and improve the effects of advertisements and other promotional and promotional activities in our services; software certification or management software upgrades; allow you to participate in related products and Service survey.
In order to allow you to have a better experience, improve our services or other purposes you agree to, and subject to relevant laws and regulations, we may collect information through a certain service in a collective or personalized way for our other services. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you related, non-general push information. If we provide the corresponding options in the relevant service, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
How do you access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the aforementioned information, we may require you to verify your identity to ensure account security.
Information we may share
Except for the following circumstances, we and our affiliates will not share your personal information with any third party without your consent. We and our affiliated companies may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners and third-party service providers, contractors, and agents (such as communication service providers that send emails or push notifications on our behalf, Map service providers that provide location data) share (they may not be located in your jurisdiction) for the following purposes:
- Provide you with our services;
- To achieve the purpose described in the section “How We May Use Information”;
- Understand, maintain and improve our services.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- Comply with court orders or other legal procedures;
- Comply with the requirements of relevant government agencies.
Uses reasonably necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, safeguard the public interest, or protect the personal and property safety or legal rights of our customers, us or our group companies, other users or employees.
Information you share
Many of our services allow you to publicly share your relevant information not only with your own social network, but also with all users who use the service. For example, the information you upload or publish in our services (including your public Personal information, lists created by you), your response to information uploaded or posted by other people, and location data and log information related to this information. Other users who use our services may also share information about you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media services are designed to enable you to share information with users all over the world, so that you can make shared information delivered in real time and widely. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the relevant information will remain in the public domain; even if you delete the shared information, the relevant information may still be independently cached, copied or stored by other users or unaffiliated third parties not under our control, or by other The user or these third parties keep it in the public domain. Therefore, please carefully consider the content of information uploaded, published and exchanged through our service. In some cases, you can control the range of users who have the right to browse your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services. If you request to delete your relevant information from our services, please operate through the methods provided in these special terms of service.
Sensitive personal information you share
How we may collect information
We or our third-party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacons, and store this information as log information. We use our own cookies and web beacons to provide you with a more personalized user experience and service, and for the following purposes:
- Remember your identity. For example: cookies and web beacons help us to recognize your identity as our registered user, or save your preferences or other information you provide to us;
- Advertising optimization. Cookies and web beacons help us to provide you with relevant advertisements based on your information instead of general advertising.
Mail and information we may send you
Mail and information push When you use our services, we may use your information to send emails, news or push notifications to your device. If you do not want to receive this information, you can follow our relevant prompts and choose to unsubscribe on your device. Service-related announcements We may issue service-related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.